1 - in November 2017, the national state-owned and state holding enterprises (1) (hereinafter referred to as the state-owned enterprises) there are entered in the situation of economic operation, good stability, the state-owned enterprise income and profits continued rapid growth, profit growth is higher than 9% of income.
The main economic benefit indicators of state-owned enterprises
(1) operating revenue.In the january-november period, the operating income of state-owned enterprises was 46739.76 billion yuan, an increase of 14.5% year-on-year.(1) the central enterprise was 27816.44 billion yuan, up 13.2% year on year.(2) local state-owned enterprises in 18923.32 billion yuan, up 16.5% year on year.
(2) total operating costs.In the january-november period, the total operating cost of state-owned enterprises was 45227.82 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.7%, with sales expenses, management expenses and financial expenses rising by 9.7%, 7.5% and 10% respectively.(1) the central enterprise was 26692.24 billion yuan, up 12.7% year on year, in which sales expenses, management expenses and financial expenses increased by 6.9%, 7.0% and 7.7% respectively.(2) local state-owned enterprises in 18535.58 billion yuan, up 15.1% year on year, in which sales expenses, management fees and financial expenses rose 14.4%, 8.1% and 12.4% respectively.
(3) realizing profits.In the january-november period, the total profit of state-owned enterprises totaled 260.81 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.5%.(1) the central enterprise was 168.86 billion yuan, up 17.7 percent year on year.(2) local state-owned enterprises 93.1.95 billion yuan, up 35.5% year on year.
(4) taxes payable.In January and November, state enterprises should pay tax of 374.593 billion yuan, up 10.3% year on year.(1) the central enterprise was 275.59 billion yuan, up 5.7% year on year.(2) local state-owned enterprises were 99034 billion yuan, up 25.4 percent year on year.
(5) assets, liabilities and owners' equity.In late November, the total assets of state-owned enterprises totaled 1518300.3 billion yuan, up 11.1% year on year.The total amount of debt was 1000776.2 billion yuan, up 10.8% year on year.Owners' equity totaled 517.524.1 billion yuan, up 11.6% year on year.(1) total assets of central enterprises were 75724.98 billion yuan, up 9.6% year-on-year.Total liabilities totaled 51546.07 billion yuan, up 9.3% year on year.The total equity of owners was 24.178.91 billion yuan, up 10.1 percent year on year.(2) the total assets of local state-owned enterprises amounted to 76105.05 billion yuan, up 12.6% year on year;Total liabilities totaled 485,315.5 billion yuan, up 12.3% year on year;The total equity of owners was 27.573.5 billion yuan, up 13.1% year on year.
2. Profitability of major industries
In the january-november period, profits of steel, non-ferrous, coal, petrochemical and other industries increased in year-on-year terms.Profits in industries such as electricity fell significantly year-on-year.
-- -- -- -- --
Note: (1) referred to in this month at the national state-owned and state holding enterprises, including the central management of enterprises, the central departments and units, enterprises and 36 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, cities under separate state planning) of the local state-owned and state holding enterprises, including state-owned financial enterprises.